1.ART Nurses (2Slots)
2. Office Assistant (3Slots)
The organization now seeks to hire highly competent, dynamic and experienced persons to fill the regular full time position below:
Job Title: ART Nurse
Locations: Anambra and Kogi
Reports to: State Clinical Coordinator & State Nursing Coordinator
Slot: 2 Openings
- ART nurse assists the clinician in ensuring smooth implementation of the ART service delivery within the facility. He / She will directly support the health facility and community HIV prevention programs, strengthen referral and linkage services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- In close collaboration with the facility medical officer, ensure the provision of quality, evidence based ART, PMTCT, prevention and TB services.
- Initiate and expand PITC in the supported health facilities.
- Provides skilled nursing procedures (i.e. dressing changes).
- Administers medication as ordered within the scope of practice of the licensee.
- Performs phlebotomy and / or initiates intravenous infusions as ordered.
- Attends and participates in team conferences as requested.
- May act as a team leader to assist with the provision and supervision of patient care.
- Charts notes and medication administration according to protocol.
- Provides patient and family education.
Education and Experience
- graduate in Nursing or equivalent.
- At least two years’ experience in HIV program management.
- Knowledge of minimum prevention package for Nigeria is highly essential.
- Must be highly organized and capable of effective multi-tasking.
- Ability to write reports and communicate effectively.
Job Title: Office / Front Desk Assistant
Reports to: Operations Manager
- Office / Front Desk Assistant will sit at the front desk and act as receptionist by providing customer services and will also provide support to CPD’s office.
- The assistant will provide secretariat services for AHF Nigeria country office and also support operations and procurement.
Requirement, Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Administration or Finance related field.
- One to two years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in computer operations (Use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Oral and written fluency in English required.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in pursuit of deadlines
- Interest and/or experience in: HIV/AIDS related work; non-profit sector; development work in resource constrained settings
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar Administrative Assistant capacity, providing logistical and secretarial support in an international environment
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural, international environment.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2020; 5:00PM
How to Apply for both positions
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications (CV and Cover Letter as one document) to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com Kindly indicate the “Position and location” you are applying for as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Also your application document must be saved in your full name preferably in MS Word format
- AIDS Healthcare Foundation is an equal opportunity employer
Leave a Reply