We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Data & Administration Officer (Laboratory)
Reference No.: L00003
- Reporting to the Head of Laboratory Department, the Data & Admin Officer is a professional who carries out data entry admin functions of the department. The incumbent will carry out a range of responsibilities ranging from information management, general administration and proper data management administration.
- The Data & Admin officer duties include inventory management, organizing departmental records, roster scheduling, budget and department reporting, invoicing, and customer service. The incumbent manages and update departmental data.
- The Data & Admin officer manages daily office operations, provide support to staff, and complete clerical tasks of all types, improving the departmental functionality.
- Schedule meetings, and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions in the department.
- Ensure functionality of necessary office equipment, and requisitioning new equipment and supplies as needed.
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment and inventory supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed.
- Preparing reports on expenses, supplies, office budgets, and other expenditures
- Handle data management and administration duties of the department
- Support other assigned functions.
- Documenting and monitoring departmental supplies.
- Preparing correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials
- Keep up-to-date with the latest admin trends and best practice.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Business Administration or any related course
- 2 years of experience as an Admin officer.
- Proficient with Healthcare Management Systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Impeccable attention to details.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge of, or the ability to quickly learn how to use standard office equipment, such as fax machines, modern phone systems, and copy machines
- Comfortable working independently when needed, or as part of a team
- Highly motivated team player willing to go the extra mile.
- Employment is contingent on passing a medical screening conducted by the hospital
- Employee will be subject to various testing including but not limited to drug and medical testing throughout the tenure of their employment
- Knowledge of workflow processes.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Position Title and Code as the subject of their email application
Leave a Reply