Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing – Our client, a Community Pharmacy is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Job Type: Full-time
- Dispensing appropriate dosage of prescription and OTC drugs to patients.
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician prescriptions.
- Checking of patient’s health records to determine adverse reactions to medications.
- Provides medicines information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counselling patients on drug therapies.
- Removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory and supervising the work results of support personnel.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy.
- Proven experience as a pharmacist.
- Excellent communication skills with a customer-oriented approach to Integrity and compassion.
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands etc.
- Understanding of MS Office and Pharmacy information systems.
- Good organising skills.
Application Closing Date
28th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Candidates should reside within the following Locations in Lagos:
- Island – Victoria Island, Lekki, Lakowe, Ajah.
- Mainland – Surulere, Apapa, Ikeja, Isolo.
Leave a Reply