Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing – Our client, a Community Pharmacy, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Trainee
- Work under the supervision of a pharmacist in preparing prescription and giving medications.
- Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone, answering questions and requests, and referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
- Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Organises medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions.
- Maintains records by recording and filing physiciansТ orders and prescriptions.
- Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients
- Maintains confidentiality of patients information.
- B.Sc. Degree in any Science or Bio-science field (Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biology, Human Anatomy, etc)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills, problem solving and good team player.
- Self-motivated and good attitude to work, flexible and organised.
- Maintains honesty, integrity, confidentiality, and high levels of efficiency and accuracy at all times.
- Ability to use computer for daily operations is essential but not mandatory
- Good telephone etiquette.
Application Closing Date
28th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Leave a Reply