Stop TB Partnership Nigeria is a multi-stakeholder partnership dedicated to complement the efforts of the government and other stakeholders to end the tuberculosis (TB) epidemic in Nigeria. It fulfils its mandate by advocating for increased political commitment, support and resources that such a significant challenge deserves. Its membership comprises of government, multilateral and bilateral organizations, development partners, private sector, academia, professional associations, civil society organisations, media and persons affected by TB. The National Secretariat is located in Abuja and it is responsible for managing day-to-day activities and implementing programs of the Partnership.
As part of efforts to improve its performance and effectiveness, the Partnership is seeking applications from qualified persons at the National Secretariat for the position of:
Job Title: Administration Officer / Receptionist
- The Administrative Officer and Receptionist provides secretarial and administrative support to the Secretariat.
- He/She must have good communication and inter-personal relationship skills.
- Receive visitors and in-coming phone calls and direct them to the appropriate persons;
- Develop and maintain a filing system for all of the records and documents;
- Manage and maintain records of stationaries and other supplies;
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements for staff if required;
- Ensure proper usage and maintenance of office equipment (printer, copier etc);
- Provide logistics support for workshops, meetings and other events;
- Perform any other tasks necessary for effective functioning of the Secretariat and the Partnership as assigned by the Executive Secretary;
- Reports to the Executive Secretary.
- First degree or HND in Secretarial Administration, Office Technology and other relevant field with at least with at least 2 years work experience.
Other Competencies Required for all the Positions:
- Computer Literate
- Teamwork and Result Oriented
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Good Communication and Inter-personal relationship
- Respecting and promoting individual and cultural differences
- Applicants must not be older than 40 years as at the last birthday.
- The National Secretariat is based in Abuja and all staff will be required to work from this location.
Application Closing Date
Monday, 31st August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a one-page letter of Application and Resume / Curriculum Vitae to: jobs@StopTBNigeria.org using “Surname, Middle Name and First Name, Position being applied for e.g. Nnamdi Oluwabunmi Shehu – Administration Officer / Receptionist” as the subject of the email.
- Any application submitted after the deadline will be automatically disqualified.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for subsequent screening process.
Leave a Reply