The Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian Organizations whose primary mission involves translation of the Holy Scriptures into languages people can easily read and understand as well as production and distribution of the Scriptures to meet the different needs of everyone. It also organizes programmes to encourage interaction with the Scriptures and raises fund for these activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Graphic Artist
- Design packages using CorelDraw, Adobe Suite etc;
- Do 3D thumb up designs;
- Ensure perfect delivery of all the graphic designs / works of the Society as may be required
- Use the latest graphic instrument / packages to ensure a standardized work delivery.
- ND in Graphic Design / General Art
- Must be proficient in design packages: CorelDraw, Adobe Suite, and able to do 3D thumb up designs
- Must be a team player, able to work under pressure, deliver task to time and meet deadlines
- Must be between 25 – 35 years
- Applicant must be willing to learn and must be practicing and committed Christian with good testimonies of turning point experiences.
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications, attaching typed CV and photocopies of credentials to “The General Secretary / CEO” by mail to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
Leave a Reply