The Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian Organizations whose primary mission involves translation of the Holy Scriptures into languages people can easily read and understand as well as production and distribution of the Scriptures to meet the different needs of everyone. It also organizes programmes to encourage interaction with the Scriptures and raises fund for these activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Assistant
- Auditing of the activities of assigned BSN depots and Areas in the Northern part of Nigeria, and the Guest house in Abuja
- Ensure strict compliance with the BSN policies; Monitor staff advances and recovering debts and report the true state of same to the Divisional Manager in Lagos
- Ensure strict adherence to necessary mechanisms put in to detect and prevent errors and frauds early;
- Report every observed variances or breach of BSN operational standard promptly and so on.
- Must possess a National Diploma in Accounting or ATS with sound and practical knowledge of accounting software, (e.g Sage 50)
- The job holder must have a minimum cognate experience of 2-3 years in a structured setting
- Applicant must be willing to learn and must be practicing and committed Christian with good testimonies of turning point experiences.
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications, attaching typed CV and photocopies of credentials to “The General Secretary / CEO” by mail to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
Leave a Reply