The Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian Organizations whose primary mission involves translation of the Holy Scriptures into languages people can easily read and understand as well as production and distribution of the Scriptures to meet the different needs of everyone. It also organizes programmes to encourage interaction with the Scriptures and raises fund for these activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Location: Any City, Nigeria
The successful candidate will among others do the following:
- Assist in some strategic HR management such as staff acquisition, proper utilization, onboarding and orientation, result oriented training / development, and so on
- Ensure productive administration and management of the Society’s insurance policies as it relates to its assets and properties
- Ensure implementation of training schedules and monitor staff post training presentations
- Manage pension, health and other related Employee Assistance Programmes of the Society, etc.
- Minimum of 6 years cognate experience with at least four of it in Human Resource Management field
- Professionally certified by the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria or CIPD, England with good knowledge of Nigerian labour and employment laws are major criteria to occupy this position
- A Higher National Diploma or First Degree in the Humanities is a must. Postgraduate Degree in Business Administration, Personnel Management, Industrial and Labour Relations or related field would be of advantage
- Proven Christian experience and proven integrity; Good presentation skill; Willingness to learn and ability to work as a team player;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Power point, Word, Excel, etc.
- Flexible, not easily provoked, sociable and always hungry for and delivering timely results
- Applicant must be willing to learn and must be practicing and committed Christian with good testimonies of turning point experiences.
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications, attaching typed CV and photocopies of credentials to “The General Secretary / CEO” by mail to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
Leave a Reply