NCBN is established with the main objectives of providing relevant information to Nigeria and the African community on the activities of the Nigeria Customs Service and other issues in the country, safeguarding the lives of many, and replenishing the image of Nigerians home and abroad. It will also showcase the Nigeria Customs to the World through advanced broadcast Technology.
Nigeria Customs Broadcasting Network is recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Professional Accountant
- Degree in Accounting or other related field is required
- Candidates should have at least 4 years of work experience as a senior accounts officer.
- Knowledge in IFRS will serve as an added advantage
- Proficiency in SAP and ERP, specifically FICO modules, will also serve as an added advantage.
- Candidates should be able to use Microsoft office tools.
2.) Business Presenter
- Degree in Economics or other related courses, will serve as an added advantage.
- Candidates should have at least 5 years of work experience as a presenter in economic and financial matters.
- Vast knowledge on national and international economic and financial matters will also serve as an added advantage.
Job Location: Abuja Nigeria
Application Closing Date: 26th August, 2020.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Interviews will be held in Abuja. Candidates should also reside in Abuja or should be willing to relocate to Abuja.
Leave a Reply