We are a Non-governmental organization working on the improvement of Heath Equity through sustained engagement with core element-approach which includes Research, Program delivery, Technical Assistance and Education.
We are providing technical support for the Integrated Biological and Behavioral Surveillance Survey and we currently require the services of the position below for a short-term engagement towards the process of field implementation:
Job Title: Data / IT Support Officer
Locations: Lagos, Oyo, Benue, Nasarawa, Kaduna, Kano, Taraba, Gombe, Abia, Anambra, Akwa Ibom and Rivers
Slots: 12 (1 position per state)
Duration of Engagement: 2 months maximum
- The Data / IT Support Officer will support the database activities at the state level
- S / he will also support in report writing and provision of IT support for the process at state level.
Terms of Reference
- Daily Managing of IT component and will ensure errors are identified and sorted timely
- Support the state team in the resolution of IT issues
- Provide update on IT process on a daily basis
- Will resolve all tablet related issues in the state
- Carry out any other related tasks as assigned by the UOM State Representative, Data Analyst, IT Officer or Team Lead.
- M.Sc in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline
- Or B.Sc. in Information Technology, Computer Science and Information Management with 3 to 5 years relevant experience in IT management with a good understanding of key population research activities
- Resident in the selected state is strongly preferred
- Comfortable with data handling / management and excellent attention to detail
- Experience of using SPSS or other statistical packages like CS Pro, ODK, etc.
- Familiarity with IT packages necessary for public health and Key population programming and expertise in resolving tablets related issues will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Individuals blacklisted from implementing Global Fund grants are not eligible to apply
- We are an equal opportunity organization that is committed to promoting gender equality.
I’m new here can I well come to me