Africa Youth Growth Foundation is a regional Non-Governmental Organization in Abuja for youth growth, development and empowerment, with a mission of building an African society through constructive engagement with stakeholders expand opportunities for self-development and realization among the youth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Manager
Locations: Abuja, Kogi, Niger
Education and Experience/Qualifications
- Master’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or Relevant field.
- A minimum of 15 years’ experience in a similar role and working environment is required.
- Proven experience creating targeted content is advantageous.
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques including social media management is required.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and one-paged Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Please make sure that you have read the requirements for the position and that you qualify.
- Applications from non-qualifying applicants will most likely be discarded by the recruiting manager.
Leave a Reply