Africa Youth Growth Foundation is a regional Non-Governmental Organization in Abuja for youth growth, development and empowerment, with a mission of building an African society through constructive engagement with stakeholders expand opportunities for self-development and realization among the youth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Mobilization and Engagement Manager
Locations: Kogi, Niger
Education and Experience / Qualifications
- Master’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field (Public Administration or Political Science or Social Science or Law or International Relations or Business Administration or relevant field is required etc.)
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in humanitarian activities and/or public works and/or food security and/or community mobilization or related area is required.
- Knowledge of local community development principles, trends, and policies in Nigeria is an asset
- Experience in community development, and civic engagement, strong written and oral communication skills in English, Knowledge of other Nigerian languages and people management will be an asset.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and one-paged Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Please make sure that you have read the requirements for the position and that you qualify.
- Applications from non-qualifying applicants will most likely be discarded by the recruiting manager.
Leave a Reply