Africa Youth Growth Foundation is a regional Non-Governmental Organization in Abuja for youth growth, development and empowerment, with a mission of building an African society through constructive engagement with stakeholders expand opportunities for self-development and realization among the youth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Director
Locations: Kogi, Niger
Education and Experience / Qualifications
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field (e.g., Nutrition, Public Health or equivalent, Sociology, MBA);
- At least 15 years of experience managing development projects, preferably in African countries with a strong focus on field implementation;
- Experience managing projects with a focus on behavior change would be an asset; and
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) in English.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and one-paged Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Please make sure that you have read the requirements for the position and that you qualify.
- Applications from non-qualifying applicants will most likely be discarded by the recruiting manager.
Leave a Reply