The Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido-Ekiti is a Federal Government-owned foremost, cutting edge, primary, secondary and tertiary health service provider and clinical training institution in Nigeria. The hospital, which is one of the fastest-growing teaching hospitals in the country was established in 1998 by the Federal Government to provide affordable, qualitative and accessible medicare to every state of the federation, particularly to the people living in the grass root of Ekiti State and its environment. At inception in 1999 the Hospital had six departments and currently twenty-two clinical and four non-clinical departments.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Registrar – CONMESS 03
Location: Ido-Ekiti, Ekiti
We are in need of Registrars in the following areas:
- General surgery
- Chemical Pathology
- Medical Microbiology
- Anatomic Pathology
- Family Medicine
- Community Medicine
- Mental Health.
Candidates must possess the following:
- MBBS Degree or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- Evidence of full registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN)
- NYSC discharged certificate or evidence of exemption
- A pass in the primary fellowship examination in either National or West Africa Postgraduate Medical College in the relevant field.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should obtain an Application Form for NGN1,000 at the registry of the Hospital. Candidates are required to submit 10 copies of the Application with photocopies of certificates and other credentials as well as a Curriculum Vitae attached.
Applications are to be addressed and sent to:
The Chief Medical Director,
Federal Teaching Hospital,
PMB 201, Ido Ekiti,
- The desired position should be marked in Capital Letters on the left hand corner of the envelop.
- Each candidates should request three referees to submit letters of reference directly to the “Chief Medical Director”.