APPLY NOW for the N75 billion Youth Investment Funds 2020 by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Nigerian Youth Investment Fund aims to financially empower Nigerian youths to generate at least 500,000 jobs between 2020 and 2023.
Requirements: Individuals / Non-registered Businesses – Up to N250,000
- within the age bracket of 18 to 35 years
- Has a valid BVN and means of ID
- Provision of Business plan Summary or Completed Questionnaire
- Entrepreneurship Training Certification from FMYSD
- Entrepreneurship Development Institutes (EDIs)
Requirements: Registered Businesses – Up to N3 Million
- Formal business enterprises (Youth owned enterprises), duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Valid Bank Verification Number (BVNs) of Directors
- Provision of Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Entrepreneurship Training Certification from FMYSD EDIs
The fund aims to reach 500,000 youth annually between 2020 and 2023.
Each fund approval will range from N250, 000 to N50, 000,000, with a spread across group applications, individual applications, working capital loans set at 1 year and term loans set at 3 years with single digit interest rate of 5%.
Method of Application
Interested in this Opportunity? Click on the APPLY button below to Apply