Caleb University, a Federal Government Licensed Private University, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the non-academic position below:
Job Title: Social Worker
- Assess students for any number of issues, such as substance abuse.
- Develop and implement treatment plans.
- Conduct biopsychosocial evaluations,
- Identify social skill or a lack of it
- Connect students with resources to help them avoid problems such as truancy or excessive absences.
- Address social issues that affect students development and education
- Provide assistance accessing community resources
- Provide crisis management.
- Conduct home visits.
- Support a multidisciplinary treatment team.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc in Social Work or equivalent qualification.
Application Closing Date
2nd December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit twenty (20) copies of their Applications and Curriculum Vitae with full documentation including Passport photograph and photocopies of Certificates and Awards. All documents shall bear the position applied for at the “Top Left Hand Corner” of the package, addressed and sent to:
Caleb University, lmota,
P.M.B. 21238, Ikeja,
P.M.B. 1, Imota,
Note: Candidates must request their referees to forward references on them in a sealed envelope marked “Referee Report” with the name of the candidate underneath directly to the Registrar.
Leave a Reply