The federal government of Nigeria through the Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in Nigeria award scholarships (NA) 2020/2021 tenable in Nigeria public tertiary institutions
The qualified and interested applicant would be invited to partake in the Nomination Computer Based Test (CBT) for the Federal Government Scholarship Award
- Country: Nigeria
- Category 1: Undergraduates (Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education)
- Category 2: Postgraduates
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Reward: Scholarship Award
- Deadline: January 24, 2021
The Scholarship is available for all Nigerian students and it is organized by the Federal Scholarship Board (FSB) is a Department of the Federal Ministry of Education headed by a Director, as the Secretary of the Board.
It has no Governing Board as the name/nomenclature suggests.
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division.
- Applicant must be registered Full-Time students of Federal or State Universities.
- All other applicants (UG, HND & NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education.
- All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale. All NCE and HND applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above on a scale of 4.0
Available field of study
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Entrepreneural Studies
- Environmental Sciences
Required Documents & CBT Venues
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- Current Course Registration Form
- CGPA results of year 1, 2, 3, etc.
- Current School’s Identity Card
- State/ Local Government indigene certificate
Come with one set of completed online printed form at the venue of the interviews as scheduled below:
2020/2021 FSB COMPUTER BASED TEST VENUES
- NORTH-WEST – SOKOTO & KANO
- NORTH-EAST – ADAMAWA & GOMBE
- NORTH-CENTRAL – FCT & KOGI
- SOUTH-WEST – OYO & ONDO
- SOUTH-SOUTH- DELTA & RIVER
- SOUTH-EAST – ENUGU & IMO.
Method of Application
All qualified candidates are advised to visit Federal Ministry of Education’s website
- Read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online
- Print the Examination slip.
- Double Entries will be disqualified!
Leave a Reply