In today’s latest Npower news, we will be discussing 5 Changes Batch C May Experience In Npower 2021 Programme.
The spotlight is now on the Npower batch C Applicants as they undergo the process of becoming Beneficiaries of the biggest Empowerment scheme in Africa. However, it is very important that the veterans batch A and B of the scheme should not be forgotten so fast because they are the pioneer of the Npower Programme and will remain a good ambassador of the Programme. The prospective Npower Volunteers can reach out to them to learn one or two things about the Programme.
The Federal Government has made it clear that the objective of the Npower Programme remains to upskill young Nigerians for employment or entrepreneurship. There is no doubt that the Npower batches A and B were used as an experiment to better improve the Programme which we believe the new management team FMHDSD and its partners are doing.
In Reference to the Npower batch A and B service year, the new batch C will experience some changes in the Programme.
5 Changes Batch C May Experience In Npower Programme
Below are some of the changes that may occur in batch C Npower Programme:
1) According to the Npower management team, the duration for the Npower Programme has been reduced from 2 years to 1 year. This is, as a result, to accommodate more youths into the Programme yearly. (Note batches A and B spend More than two years in the Programme)
2) Unlike batch A and B Npower Volunteers who had to wait to be disengaged and then directed to register for a new FG Scheme Nexit, batch C will automatically be Integrated into the Nexit platform upon disengagement to access their exit package.
3) The Npower batch A enjoyed some benefits which the batch B and C did not enjoy, benefit like free electronic devices and 1 year of free data for learning purpose.
4) The Npower batch A were given the opportunity to meet with the Npower management team in the situation room in Abuja to discuss matters that concerned them. It was like a free and fair thing at that time. This might not happen with batch c
5) Npower batch A and B made a lot of sacrifices which the incoming batch C will enjoy. Their agitation for Permanency resulted in the creation of the Nexit scheme.
6) There was periodic Facebook live video Interaction between the Npower boss Mr Afolabi and Beneficiaries. Batch C may not experience this anymore because Mr Afolabi is no more in charge of Npower. Although the new management may decide to come up with their mode of interaction with batch c volunteers.
Leave a Reply