Lagoon Hospitals has consistently been providing healthcare of international standards in Nigeria. Established in 1984 by Professor Emmanuel and Professor (Mrs.) Oyin Elebute, and commencing operations in 1986 as a provider of integrated healthcare services, Lagoon Hospitals is currently the largest private healthcare services Group in Nigeria with six healthcare facilities.
Lagoon Hospitals is the only Nigerian Hospital group accredited by the Joint Commission International, and one of two groups in Sub-Saharan African to be so accredited. The Hospitals was first accredited in 2011 and re-accredited in 2015, 2018 and 2021. This is a guarantee of safe and quality healthcare that meets international standards. Recently, Lagoon Hospitals received her Certificate of Re-accreditation from JCI. Lagoon Hospitals is driven by a single thrust, to provide the best standards of patient care. It is this passion that has led to the development of unique specialities across medical disciplines, within the Lagoon Hospitals Group.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nursing Assistant
This role is responsible to for assisting clients and patients sustain and maintain their health and wellbeing.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Assist nurses in the care of patients in the hospital
- Performing procedures such as bed making, bed bathing and assisting ill patients with feeding, urinals and bed pan use.
- Providing other assistance needed
- Report incidents and complaints of patients in a timely manner
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment always
- Comply with the use of Standard Operating Procedures and quality standards.
Key Result Areas / Performance Goals:
- Incidence reporting
- Prompt response to patients’ needs
- Use of SOPS / adherence to quality standards.
- Auxiliary Nurse Certificate
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a related role.
- Basic Life Support skills
- I-CARE attitude (Integrity, Compassion, Attentiveness, Respect, Excellence and Empathy)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to details.
Application Closing Date
2nd April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply