The Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria (HRORBN) is an Agency of the Federal Ministry of Health of Nigeria (Established by Decree 39 of 1989 now CAP H2 LFN 2004) and the Statutory Regulatory Agency for the control and practice of the profession of Health Records Management and matters relating thereto.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registrar / Chief Executive Officer
Location: Garki, Abuja
Employment Type: Full time
- The Registrar is the Head of the Secretariat and Chief Executive Officer of the Board.
- He / She shall be the Secretary to Board and shall perform the duties of this office as stipulated in the Health Records Officers (Registration etc) Act.
- Candidates must possess a Degree / Higher National Diploma (HND) in Health Records and Health Information Management from an accredited University, Polytechnic or Monotechnic with 20 years post NYSC experience
- Must have attained the level of a Deputy Director or its equivalent in the Public Service (not below CONHESS 14)
- Officer with cognate experience at Senior Management Level in the Public Service who has spent Ten (10) years or above on CONHESS 13 is desirable
- Candidate must be computer literate
- Possession of postgraduate qualifications in relevant fields will be an added advantage
- Must be registered and Licensed with the Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria and possess a current annual practicing license with evidence of payment
- The position is tenured and those who are above fifty – five (55) years of age need not to apply
Salary and Conditions of Service
Salary and conditions of service shall be in accordance with the Public Service Salary Structure for this category of Officer and as may be contained in the HRORBN Conditions of Service
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Twenty (20) copies of application letters with Curriculum Vitae and copies of credentials are to be submitted in a sealed envelope marked ‘Application for the post of Registrar’ at the top left hand corner and addressed to:
Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria,
10 Kukawa Street, Off Gimbiya Street,
By Ikole Street, Area 11,
Note: The Curriculum Vitae must include the names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be at Directorate Level staff in the Public Service. Recommendation letters from the Referees should be sent directly to the above address by the referees
Explore other opportunities
- Twitter Africa Graduate Recruitment 2021
- JOBS VACANCIES AT LIVING WORD MISSION HOSPITAL
- QUALITY CONTROL PERSONNEL VACANCY AT THE ENUGU STATE WATER CORPORATION – 4 OPENINGS
- Job Recruitment At The U.S. Department Of State 2021
- Job Openings at Action Against Hunger
- Internship Opportunities at 720Degree Innovation Hub
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 24th May, 2021.
Leave a Reply