Nigerian actress, Jaiye kuti has shared how the late TB Joshua’s spirit visited her shortly after his death.
The popular movie star shared the experience on her Instagram page.
She shared a photo of the late televangelist and wrote:
“I have never met you one on one but your spirit visited me when you died. I was in Offa alone in my room. My head was swollen and I saw a gentle pass of Him. There was something good about that soul. Christ was poor but feeding the people and taking care of everyone. You did same to many. I know 2 people who truly gave their lives to Christ through Him. May the good lord rest your soul in peace. Pastor T. B. Joshua.”
See her post below:
- Jaiye kuti
YOU MAY ALSO LIKES TO READ:
- 45-Year-Old ‘Fake Philanthropist’ Arrested In Enugu, 18 Fraudulently Obtained Rice Bags Recovered
- Presidential Guards Brigade Placed On High Alert Over Suspicions Of Coup Plot In Nigeria; Key Brigades Under Watch As Commander Holds Emergency Meetings With Tinubu, Gbajabiamila
- BREAKING: Tinubu holds crucial meeting with Dangote, Elumelu, others
- Police arrest car thief in Nasarawa
- BREAKING: FCT Minister Of State’s Residence On Fire