360 Health Systems Diagnostics and Correction – We provide a suite of integrated services designed to help healthcare and life science companies to innovate and grow across their product and business lifecycles.
Our mission is to facilitate healthcare and provide sustainable solutions to organizational, business, and development related issues. We are driven by development impact and our belief that policy can make a real difference in people’s lives – it is why we exist.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Administrative Officer at 360 Health Systems Diagnostics
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Abuja | Nigeria.
- The Administrative Officer is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to the organization.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Support petty cash management, including verification and review of petty cash payments for accuracy, legitimacy, and reconciliation of remaining cash with the Finance team whenever replenishment is required
- Systematically filing important company documents.
- Forwarding all correspondence, such as letters and packages, to staff members.
- Scheduling meetings and booking conference rooms.
- Prepares staff meeting reports and disseminates minutes to staff.
- Hiring maintenance vendors to repair or replace the damaged office equipment
- Organize logistics and dispatch
- Ensure a clean, neat, and comfortable working atmosphere
- Supervise work done on the premises
- Organizes stationery orders, office supplies and ensures there is sufficient stock without overstocking
- Makes necessary arrangements for the procurement of consumable water, beverages, coffees, etc.
- Makes transport and accommodation arrangements for traveling staff.
- Maintains a system for recording the use of expenses and petty cash.
- Support the field teams to ensure the smooth and efficient running of operations such as coordinating inventory management of commodities, fleet management including motorbikes, and field administrative and operational activities.
- Support the backstops/program officers to ensure smooth implementation and documentation of Community Volunteer and Sample specimen pick-up operations-related activities.
- Support the DFO to improve efficiencies across field and HQ operations- shorten lead times, increase speed and turnaround time of all operational processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or other related fields with a minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or other related fields with a minimum of 2years’ relevant experience.
- Basic bookkeeping experience, especially in accounts payable/receivable
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experiencing using office management software, including word processing software and spreadsheets
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize own work under tight deadlines, as well as to work on own initiative and as a member of a team.
EXPLORE MORE OPPORTUNITIES
- How To Check NPF Recruitment Shortlisted Applicants For CBT Test
- Recruitment: Police shortlist 171,956 applicants, fix March 5 for CBT exam nationwide
- Niger State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2024
- Apply for Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Recruitment 2024 Cohort
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Administrative Officer at 360 Health Systems Diagnostics” should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email eg. “Administrative Officer”.