Instagram has deleted Adamu Garba’s official page on Tuesday.
This occurred shortly after Google deleted his Crowwe app from the Google Play Store.
Peoples Gazette’s checks showed that Instagram yanked off Mr Garba’s IG account from the popular image and video sharing app, with his page displaying ‘the user not found.’
When contacted for comments on the development this morning, Mr Garba told The Gazette that Instagram took down his account because some users reported him.
“It was reported by some users and was disabled by Instagram,” he said.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKES:
- 45-Year-Old ‘Fake Philanthropist’ Arrested In Enugu, 18 Fraudulently Obtained Rice Bags Recovered
- Presidential Guards Brigade Placed On High Alert Over Suspicions Of Coup Plot In Nigeria; Key Brigades Under Watch As Commander Holds Emergency Meetings With Tinubu, Gbajabiamila
- BREAKING: Tinubu holds crucial meeting with Dangote, Elumelu, others
- Police arrest car thief in Nasarawa
- BREAKING: FCT Minister Of State’s Residence On Fire
The reason for reporting Mr Garba’s account was unclear as of the time of filing this report. But lately, he has received a public backlash regarding his Crowwe app accused of disingenuity.
Instagram is known for banning accounts that violate its policy or reported for spam, fraud, or a fake account.
The discovery was also verified by Dubawa, a fact-checking platform, to be true.
“Check the Crowwe app’s terms and conditions. It’s the SAME thing as Spotify. They didn’t even bother editing,” said a social media critic. “Like if you click on the hyperlink, it redirects you to Spotify theft. What sort of pangolo app is that?”