The Department of State Services, on Thursday night confirmed that the joint security operatives gunned two allies of Sunday Adeyemo, a self-acclaimed activist popularly called Sunday Igboho.
The secret police also paraded no fewer than 12 suspects arrested during the joint operation.
YOU MAY LIKE:
- Anti-Graft Agency, EFCC, Joint Task Force Arrests 115 Currency Racketeers in Enugu, Recovers N110million, $8,368
- Prophet Dr0wns In Lagos Beach During Valentine’s Day Hangout with Church Members
- We Are Ready For 2027 Polls, Fubara’s Supporter Replies Wike
- Food Security: FG Didn’t Give States N30b Each, Makinde Replies Akpabio
- Bodejo: Court gives Nigerian govt 7 days to file charges against detained Miyetti Allah president
At a briefing in Abuja, Spokesman of the service, Peter Afunanya, said Sunday Igboho is presently on the run.
He vowed that the government will definitely track him.