Lady arrested for inserting a hot iron road in her 5-yr-old stepdaughter’s private part for bed-wetting
The police in Adamawa State has arrested an 18-year-old housewife, Aisha Mohammed, for allegedly inserting a hot iron rod into the private part of her 5-year-old stepdaughter, for bed-wetting.
Spokesperson for the command, DSP Suleiman Nguroje, in a statement said the suspect was arrested on Thursday, July 1, 2021, in Wuro Patuji village, following a report received from the victim’s mom, Aisha Abdullahi, and her lawyer.
YOU MAY LIKE:
- 45-Year-Old ‘Fake Philanthropist’ Arrested In Enugu, 18 Fraudulently Obtained Rice Bags Recovered
- Presidential Guards Brigade Placed On High Alert Over Suspicions Of Coup Plot In Nigeria; Key Brigades Under Watch As Commander Holds Emergency Meetings With Tinubu, Gbajabiamila
- BREAKING: Tinubu holds crucial meeting with Dangote, Elumelu, others
- Police arrest car thief in Nasarawa
- BREAKING: FCT Minister Of State’s Residence On Fire
“The suspect took advantage of the baby following the divorce of her mother that brought her under her care and custody.
Investigation reveals the suspect, being the second wife to the victim’s father, committed the offence by using hot iron (rod) to torture and inflict injury on the private parts of the baby because she discharged urine on her bed,” he said.
The mother of the victim lamented the situation, saying, “My daughter may never live a normal life as a woman.”