The Cross River Police Command has paraded a man who allegedly killed and beheaded his aunt in Calabar South Local Government Area of the state.
It is reported that the suspect, Christian Edem-Eyo,34, allegedly murdered Uduak Effiong Okpo, 65, and buried her head and the body separately on June 23, 2021.
YOU MAY LIKE:
- 45-Year-Old ‘Fake Philanthropist’ Arrested In Enugu, 18 Fraudulently Obtained Rice Bags Recovered
- Presidential Guards Brigade Placed On High Alert Over Suspicions Of Coup Plot In Nigeria; Key Brigades Under Watch As Commander Holds Emergency Meetings With Tinubu, Gbajabiamila
- BREAKING: Tinubu holds crucial meeting with Dangote, Elumelu, others
- Police arrest car thief in Nasarawa
- BREAKING: FCT Minister Of State’s Residence On Fire
The suspect told reporters that he mrdered Okpo because she belonged to the spiritual world. “I klled Uduak Okpo because she belonged to the marine world. She was terrorising me spiritually in the compound. She was making my manhood to rise spiritually, that was why I k*lled her,” he said.