Reality TV Star, Mercy Eke has revealed what she’d change if she were to return to the BBNaija reality TV show.
In an interview with The Guardian newspaper, the entrepreneur stated that she was as real as they come and never pretended to be someone else. She explicitly said if given the chance to return to the show, she won’t be in a relationship with any male housemate.
YOU MAY LIKE:
- 45-Year-Old ‘Fake Philanthropist’ Arrested In Enugu, 18 Fraudulently Obtained Rice Bags Recovered
- Presidential Guards Brigade Placed On High Alert Over Suspicions Of Coup Plot In Nigeria; Key Brigades Under Watch As Commander Holds Emergency Meetings With Tinubu, Gbajabiamila
- BREAKING: Tinubu holds crucial meeting with Dangote, Elumelu, others
- Police arrest car thief in Nasarawa
- BREAKING: FCT Minister Of State’s Residence On Fire
“If I go back to the house I will be the same person because I was real. Maybe this time I will not have anything to do with any male housemate,” she said.
Recall that Mercy Eke was in a love box with Ike Onyema while on the reality show. However, their relationship came to an end due to irreconcilable differences.