Over the past 17 years in the Nigerian market, Dufil Group has had a remarkable impact on the Nigerian culinary Landscape. Their Product, Indomie Instant Noodles which appeals to several demographic groups has grown to become a household name across the country.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment
Table of Contents
Graduate Trainee Scheme
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc is one of the leading FMCG companies in Nigeria with eight processing locations across the nation.
- We are currently receiving applications from young talented graduates who are ambitious and enthusiastic with a mindset to deliver excellent results and exhibit a high level of respect and integrity for our Graduate Trainee Scheme.
CHECK BELOW TO EXPLORE MORE OPPORTUNITIES
- How To Check NPF Recruitment Shortlisted Applicants For CBT Test
- Recruitment: Police shortlist 171,956 applicants, fix March 5 for CBT exam nationwide
- Niger State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2024
- Apply for Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Recruitment 2024 Cohort
- NPower News February 2024, All You Need To Know, Payment Updates, Status, Future Plans
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc and BTech First-class Degrees in the following disciplines: Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Food Technology and Statistics.
- 0 to 2 years of experience.
- 21 to 30 years of age.
- Must have completed NYSC (a scanned copy of NYSC discharge certificate must be uploaded).
- Must be willing to accept deployment to any location at the discretion of our company.
- Must be computer literate
- Must have good sight and be physically fit.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment ” should click the APPLY HERE button below.