Chairman of Igbudu Market Mile ‘2’ in Warri South council area of Delta state simply identified as Okpako has reportedly died during a sexual romp with his wife’s salesgirl.
It was gathered the incident occurred on Sunday night at a hotel located at Odibo Extension in the Igbudu area of Warri.
According to a security source who spoke to TheNation, his death occurred before the planned sxual escapade. “It’s like he took some drugs as well as Indian hemp. I learnt he ran out of the hotel room like someone who wanted to de. They rushed him before they knew it, he went unconscious. He was confirmed dead in the hospital,” the source stated.
YOU MAY LIKE:
- 45-Year-Old ‘Fake Philanthropist’ Arrested In Enugu, 18 Fraudulently Obtained Rice Bags Recovered
- Presidential Guards Brigade Placed On High Alert Over Suspicions Of Coup Plot In Nigeria; Key Brigades Under Watch As Commander Holds Emergency Meetings With Tinubu, Gbajabiamila
- BREAKING: Tinubu holds crucial meeting with Dangote, Elumelu, others
- Police arrest car thief in Nasarawa
- BREAKING: FCT Minister Of State’s Residence On Fire
But another community source said he died during the sexual intercourse. The source claimed he took hard drugs and smoked heavily before the incident, adding the young lady ran out to call for help when she noticed the man was dying.
Acting Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Bright Edafe, confirmed Sunday’s incident, adding that the girl is in Police custody.