Profile Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement On Radio Biafra, Simon Ekpa
It has been furnished with the profile of Nnamdi Kanu’s replacement on Radio Biafra, Simon Ekpa.
Simon Ekpa is a Finland Military Reserve Force personnel and the Chairman of Igbo Union Finland Between 2015-2017 .
He is also a Finnish Politicians and a Former Lecturer at Post Graduate student instructor Department of Law and Criminology Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University studied
ABMS Switzerland Obtained his PHD
Doctoral student. Doctor of Philosophy
Advance study on immigration Law
Mr. Simon is an immigration specialist with a vast knowledge and experience in all areas of immigration law He is the CEO of EKPA & Co . He generally caters to our highest priority clients, business leaders and international dignitaries seeking legal advice. He has profound knowledge of all the laws regulating the migration of individuals to countries such as Finland, Australia, Canada and the EU including to the United Kingdom. Besides immigration law, Mr. Simon is also well-versed in family, criminal and civil law.
He Hold the following Political Position currently in Finland
YOU MAY LIKE:
- 45-Year-Old ‘Fake Philanthropist’ Arrested In Enugu, 18 Fraudulently Obtained Rice Bags Recovered
- Presidential Guards Brigade Placed On High Alert Over Suspicions Of Coup Plot In Nigeria; Key Brigades Under Watch As Commander Holds Emergency Meetings With Tinubu, Gbajabiamila
- BREAKING: Tinubu holds crucial meeting with Dangote, Elumelu, others
- Police arrest car thief in Nasarawa
- BREAKING: FCT Minister Of State’s Residence On Fire
Member of the Transportation Board at the City of Lahti
Member of Board and vice chairman (reserved) for Building / Construction Works and Environment in Lahti Region Finland. Deputy member of the Lahti Construction and Environmental Board.