Armed bandits have abducted a second class Emir of Kajuru, Alhaji Alhassan Adamu at his residence in Kajuru Local Government Area of Kaduna state.
The bandits also whisked away 12 other family members of the emir including women and children.
Sallah: Rams everywhere, no money to buy
After Daily Trust report, security operatives raid Remon village, arrest over 100 suspects
The grandson of the emir and traditional title holder of Dan Kajuru, Saidu Musa confirmed the abduction to Daily trust.
YOU MAY LIKE:
- Anti-Graft Agency, EFCC, Joint Task Force Arrests 115 Currency Racketeers in Enugu, Recovers N110million, $8,368
- Prophet Dr0wns In Lagos Beach During Valentine’s Day Hangout with Church Members
- We Are Ready For 2027 Polls, Fubara’s Supporter Replies Wike
- Food Security: FG Didn’t Give States N30b Each, Makinde Replies Akpabio
- Bodejo: Court gives Nigerian govt 7 days to file charges against detained Miyetti Allah president
He said the incident happened around 12:30 am.
Samuel Aruwan, Commissioner for Internal Security and Home Affairs, and the Police Public Relations Officer, Jalige Mohamed didn’t answer their calls.