The family members of a beauty make-up artist, Anu Agbalaya, are currently troubled after the lady went to render home service to a client in the Ikorodu area of Lagos State and never returned home.
SaharaReporters learnt that Anu, 23, went for the job on Wednesday, July 7, to fix nails for a supposed female client in the area, but she went missing from there and her phone number had been switched off.
YOU MAY LIKE:
- JUST IN: Tinubu names new heads for NCC, Galaxy Backbone, NIGCOMSAT
- Revenue Increases in January as FG, States, LGs Share N1.15trn
- Anti-Graft Agency, EFCC, Joint Task Force Arrests 115 Currency Racketeers in Enugu, Recovers N110million, $8,368
- Prophet Dr0wns In Lagos Beach During Valentine’s Day Hangout with Church Members
- We Are Ready For 2027 Polls, Fubara’s Supporter Replies Wike
It is reported that when the family members fortunately got the number of the client, having spoken with her immediately the beauty artist got to her residence, the woman insisted that Anu had left her residence.
The family stay in Ajah area, a suburb of Lagos and the matter has been reported to the Langbasa division. Speaking with SaharaReporters, the elder sister, Tope Agbalaya said the family feared her sister might have fallen into the hands of kidnappers, adding that they received a call from her on “a private number” on Friday, July 9, but she could not speak for so long.