The 85-year old Emir of Kujuru, Alhassan Adamu, has just been released by his abductors, BBC Hausa reports.
The broadcaster said that his eldest son, Musa Alhasan Adamu, who is also the Madakin Kajuru revealed the development.
YOU MAY LIKE:
- Bodejo: Court gives Nigerian govt 7 days to file charges against detained Miyetti Allah president
- I was criticised for being too slow cru$h!ng Biafra secessionists but I did it, Gowon encourages Tinubu
- Heavy rain: 3 storey building collapses in Lagos
- Asue Ighodalo Wins Edo PDP Gov Primary
- Police Bursts Suspected Internet Fraudsters Hideout, Arrests 10 Suspects
“We were just sitting when the Emir entered the palace,” the son was quoted to have said while adding that 13 other abducted persons are still with the abductors.
More details to follow..