The decomposing corpse of a 78-year-old woman has been discovered in an apartment in Benin, Edo state capital.
It was reported that the daughters of the woman who are between the ages of 58-60, left the decomposing corpse of their mother in their Benin apartment instead of taking her to the mortuary 9 days after her death, because the Lord instructed them not to tell anyone.
YOU MAY LIKE:
- Prophet Dr0wns In Lagos Beach During Valentine’s Day Hangout with Church Members
- We Are Ready For 2027 Polls, Fubara’s Supporter Replies Wike
- Food Security: FG Didn’t Give States N30b Each, Makinde Replies Akpabio
- Bodejo: Court gives Nigerian govt 7 days to file charges against detained Miyetti Allah president
- I was criticised for being too slow cru$h!ng Biafra secessionists but I did it, Gowon encourages Tinubu
The foul smell from their apartment pushed neighbors into forcing themselves into their apartment, leading to discovery of the corpse.
The police were invited and the sisters whisked away for interrogation on the circumstances surrounding the d*ath of their mom. It was further learnt that the owner of the house has arranged an ambulance which conveyed the corpse out of the apartment.