Founder of the Living Faith Church aka Winners Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo, said he loves all Ministers of God but cannot be friends with every one of them.
Oyedepo stated this on Sunday, July 11 while delivering a message in his church in Ota, Ogun state.
“I love Jesus and I am telling you by the Holy Ghost, do not be the enemy of your destiny. Act smart and walk in the truth. I love all ministers but I am not a friend to every minister. No I cannot be,” he said.
This statement is coming days after most popular General Overseers were absence during the burial of the late founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, SCOAN, Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua.
YOU MAY LIKE:
- 45-Year-Old ‘Fake Philanthropist’ Arrested In Enugu, 18 Fraudulently Obtained Rice Bags Recovered
- Presidential Guards Brigade Placed On High Alert Over Suspicions Of Coup Plot In Nigeria; Key Brigades Under Watch As Commander Holds Emergency Meetings With Tinubu, Gbajabiamila
- BREAKING: Tinubu holds crucial meeting with Dangote, Elumelu, others
- Police arrest car thief in Nasarawa
- BREAKING: FCT Minister Of State’s Residence On Fire
Recall that the only notable clergyman who attended TB Joshua‘s funeral was the chairman of the Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, Lagos state chapter, Rt. Rev. S.T.V Adegbite.
He urged his members to be wary of who they associate with as it can make or mar their destiny.
”People who scorn your God can’t add value to your life. There are people you must delete from your list of contacts. Delete them!
“There are people that you meet that would end your life and also delete them from your list.”