The Rivers State Police Command is investigating one Pastor Tony Daniel of Jesus Alive Word Refiners International Church, Port Harcourt, who has been accused of r*ping a 20-year-old woman.
The victim alleged that a choir mistress and a female church member held her while Pastor Daniel r*ped her violently. Adding that the pastor gave her some substance suspected to be ‘juju’ after the incident to swear that she will not tell anybody.
YOU MAY LIKE:
- 45-Year-Old ‘Fake Philanthropist’ Arrested In Enugu, 18 Fraudulently Obtained Rice Bags Recovered
- Presidential Guards Brigade Placed On High Alert Over Suspicions Of Coup Plot In Nigeria; Key Brigades Under Watch As Commander Holds Emergency Meetings With Tinubu, Gbajabiamila
- BREAKING: Tinubu holds crucial meeting with Dangote, Elumelu, others
- Police arrest car thief in Nasarawa
- BREAKING: FCT Minister Of State’s Residence On Fire
According to her, the incident happened when she was invited by the Pastor for settlement of issues she is having with the Pastor’s wife.
Spokesperson of the command, SP Nnamdi Omoni, said the investigation followed a petition by a Human rights advocacy group, Centre For Basic Rights Protection And Accountability Campaign.
Meanwhile, Wazobia 94.1 FM News had reported on March 19, 2020 last year that Pastor Daniel was detained at Azikiwe Divisional Police headquarters following a complaint by one Mr Ndidi Austin who alleged he caught the Pastor with his wife in a hotel.