The police in Adamawa State have arrested a 40-year-old man, Robbert Mede, for allegedly bating his seven months old pregnant wife to dath during a fight in Bodere Village.
It was gathered that the dispute started between the couple when the deceased wife complained that her husband was cheating on her.
Narrating how it all happened, Mede said, “On July 4, 2021, I set out at about 8pm to go pacify my friend, Mustapha’s wife to return home.
YOU MAY LIKE:
- 45-Year-Old ‘Fake Philanthropist’ Arrested In Enugu, 18 Fraudulently Obtained Rice Bags Recovered
- Presidential Guards Brigade Placed On High Alert Over Suspicions Of Coup Plot In Nigeria; Key Brigades Under Watch As Commander Holds Emergency Meetings With Tinubu, Gbajabiamila
- BREAKING: Tinubu holds crucial meeting with Dangote, Elumelu, others
- Police arrest car thief in Nasarawa
- BREAKING: FCT Minister Of State’s Residence On Fire
While waiting for Mustapha outside my compound, my late wife suddenly came out and held me by the jugular, accusing me of infidelity. She dragged me back into the house, b*ating me and I fell to the ground.
I managed to free myself from her grip, picked a stick, and hit her on the waist. I rushed her to the hospital but that she had died.”