The General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, broke his silence over the death of his colleague, the late founder of Synagogue Church of All Nations, Prophet T.B Joshua, who d*ed on June 12, 2021.
Adeboye, in a condolence message, sent to the widow of the late popular televangelist, Evelyn, on July 6, 2021, said he believed he would meet Joshua at the feet of the Lord Jesus on the resurrection morning.
YOU MAY LIKE:
- We Are Ready For 2027 Polls, Fubara’s Supporter Replies Wike
- Food Security: FG Didn’t Give States N30b Each, Makinde Replies Akpabio
- Bodejo: Court gives Nigerian govt 7 days to file charges against detained Miyetti Allah president
- I was criticised for being too slow cru$h!ng Biafra secessionists but I did it, Gowon encourages Tinubu
- Heavy rain: 3 storey building collapses in Lagos
“We want to join millions of people across the globe to register our condolence with you on the passing of your husband, Temitope Joshua.
We take solace in the Lord, believing that we shall meet again at the feet of our Lord Jesus, on the resurrection morning.
We therefore pray for you, your children and the entire church that the Lord will uphold all of you and such untimely death shall cease in our midst in Jesus’ mighty name,” he said.