It is no news that the Federal Road Safety
Corps (FRSC) 2021 recruitment has begun
but many people cannot complete their
application due to varying problems,
including passport upload issue. So, if you
are finding it difficult to upload your
passport on the FRSC portal after
successfully providing the relevant details
in the required fields, then this article will
Here we have come up with a solution on
how to Fix FRSC Recruitment passport
issues on the FRSC portal. However, in
order to successfully complete your
application, you ought to follow the entire
application step from the registration to the
REQUIREMENT FOR FEDERAL ROAD SAFETY 2021
You need an active email address
Basic information about you
Next of kin information
Your academic History
Passport uploading, etc.
Kindly note that you can’t skip any of the
section without filling the required boxes.
So, each section is to be filled one after the
HOW TO FIX FRSC RECRUITMENT PASSPORT ISSUES
To successfully upload your passport,follow the steps below:
Ensure the size of your passport photograph is not less than 20kb, and not more than 50kb.
If it is, use image resizer to fix it before uploading.
Your passport should have a real passport size
shape with two ears visible.
Your internet network should be very strong.
YOU MAY LIKE:
- How To Check NPF Recruitment Shortlisted Applicants For CBT Test
- Recruitment: Police shortlist 171,956 applicants, fix March 5 for CBT exam nationwide
- Niger State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2024
- Apply for Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Recruitment 2024 Cohort
HOW TO FIX ACCESS DENIED LOGIN ISSUE
1. Use Firefox browser
2 open private browser in the Firefox browser
3. Goto www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng and click apply at the top left
4. Fill the form accordingly
5. Enter a new email address and submit.
6. Check your email and copy the information.
7. Go back to www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
8. Click applicant login and enter the details you received on your email
9. Click on your name and change password. Make sure you change password
10. Log out. make sure you logout
11. Login again
12. Check your application and click complete application and register accordingly.
Note: if all these tips are applied and the
issue persists, keep trying it might be from
the portal serve.