Job Title: Data Analyst
Firm: Wazobia Technologies
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Duration: Full Time
▪︎Proven experience as a Data Analyst, preferably in a software development or technology-focused environment.
•Proficiency in SQL for data querying and manipulation.
•Familiarity with data analysis and visualization tools (e.g., Python, R, Tableau,Excel, Power BI).
•Strong analytical skills and ability to work with large datasets.
•Knowledge of statistical concepts and methodologies.
•Experience with machine learning and predictive analytics is a plus.
•Excellent communication and presentation skills to convey complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
•Detail-oriented, proactive, and self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Method of Application:
Send CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
JOBS YOU MAY LIKE:
- Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMoH) Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Telecommunications Expert at Solina Centre for International Development and Research (SCIDaR)
- Procurement and Admin Officer at WaterAid
- EFCC Shortlist Candidates For Job Screening And Aptitude Test 2023
- APPLY: INEC Opens Recruitment Portal
- Facilities Management Officer
- Applicants To Nigerian Customs, Civil Defence Protest In Abuja Over Shady ‘Appointment Letters’, Demand Probe Of Officials
- Ongoing Employment Opportunities at Compovine Technologies Limited
- Data Engineer at Palladium Group
- Alan & Grant Current Recruitment Opportunities
- Latest Job Vacancies at Choice Talents NG
- Current Employment Opportunities at Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Wakanow Recent Job Openings
- Edo State Primary Health Care Recruitment 2023
- Social Science Field Investigators at ALIMA
- Latest Job Vacancies at Ecobank Transnational Incorporated
- Interswitch Group Latest Job Vacancies
- Willers Solutions Limited Latest Job Vacancies
- ipNX Nigeria Limited Current Career Opportunities
- CDCFIB Releases Civil Defence & Immigration Recruitment Final List 2023