- Business Segment: Group Functions
- Location: NG, Kano, Kano, Kano
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job ID: 80413296_80370816
- Date Posted: 8/28/2023
- To direct preventative repairs and maintenance procedures and ensure buildings and equipment are well maintained and in optimal working condition.
- Responsible for day-to-day operational activities in the assigned region.
- Handles requests, gives immediate solution to complaints, and liaises with the third party
- Contractors for solutions to other issues.
- Keeps records and ensures the planned preventive maintenance (PPM) schedule is carried out accordingly.
- First degree in Estate / Facilities Management, Civil / Mechanical Engineering, or other relevant disciplines.
- Postgraduate degree, Professional certification
- At least 3 years of demonstrable experience in Facilities Management
- Making Decisions
- Upholding Standards
- Directing People
- Interacting with People
- Risk Management
- Real Estate Industry Regulatory Framework
- Facilities Management
JOBS YOU MAY LIKE:
- Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMoH) Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Telecommunications Expert at Solina Centre for International Development and Research (SCIDaR)
- Procurement and Admin Officer at WaterAid
- EFCC Shortlist Candidates For Job Screening And Aptitude Test 2023
- APPLY: INEC Opens Recruitment Portal
- Facilities Management Officer
- Applicants To Nigerian Customs, Civil Defence Protest In Abuja Over Shady ‘Appointment Letters’, Demand Probe Of Officials
- Ongoing Employment Opportunities at Compovine Technologies Limited
- Data Engineer at Palladium Group
- Alan & Grant Current Recruitment Opportunities
- Latest Job Vacancies at Choice Talents NG
- Current Employment Opportunities at Nextzon Business Services Limited