The Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian Organizations whose primary mission involves translation of the Holy Scriptures into languages people can easily read and understand as well as production and distribution of the Scriptures to meet the different needs of everyone. It also organizes programmes to encourage interaction with the Scriptures and raises fund for these activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Assistant
- Ensure good management of stock with accurate record keeping;
- Ensure stock are released to salesmen as approved in the requisition form promptly;
- Ensure day-to-day posting of all released stocks;
- Receive the return of unsold items into the warehouse with accurate record
- Posting of waybills and other stock management documents on Sage.
- Must have a National Diploma in Accounting or ATS or Business Admin with sound and practical knowledge of accounting software, (e.g Sage 50)
- Must have a minimum of 2 years cognate experience in warehouse operations or store management
- Applicant must be willing to learn and must be practicing and committed Christian with good testimonies of turning point experiences.
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications, attaching typed CV and photocopies of credentials to “The General Secretary / CEO” by mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
Leave a Reply